Friday, April 16, 2010

All Ages Can Wear Funny T Shirts

Wearing funny t shirts can be done at almost any age. You can use them to show off your personality and your likes and dislikes.

An infant wearing a funny t shirt is always very cute. I remember some of the first funny t shirts that I bought for my little ones. They had funny sayings about diapers, bottles, how much they loved their relatives and parents. It always makes people say "aw". I think that they are getting even more creative these days with the infant t shirts. Of course, when they become toddlers, you can put them in something about walking because most of them are just learning, it makes the t shirt that much funnier.

A preschooler in a funny t shirt would probably have something to do with the kind of things they like to do. Or they could be about a favorite character on a television show they enjoy. My nephew loves tractors, and I bought him a funny t shirt that said "Will Trade Sister for Tractor", which he would probably do, if given the chance to. I love reading little kid's shirts and asking them about them. Some of them know what their funny t shirts say, and some have no idea.

By the time the kids get into elementary school, they usually want to have a say in what they wear. They sometimes enjoy shopping for their clothes and funny t shirts could be a way to make friends. If your little one is very shy, then a t shirt with a noticeable character on it may spark a conversation with a possible friend. One of the first funny shirts that my daughter had was one that said "It's my brother's fault". She has two older brothers and blames everything on them. A lot of the mothers that saw her shirt told me that their daughter needed that shirt also. She became good friends with a few of those girls.

You will know when your kids are starting their adolescent's stage, because you cannot pick out their clothes anymore. You do not know what is cool and what is not. My teenage boys do not like any of the funny t shirts that I like and I usually do not like the ones that they pick out. Since they do not like shopping at the mall, we have resorted to the Internet to purchase a lot of the funny t shirts that they want. I do not mind, as long as the t shirts that they buy are not offensive. I have seen many teenagers with t shirts that I would never allow my boys to wear.

When you are ready to send them off the college, then they are eighteen and you probably have no say in the kinds of t shirts they are wearing. I think that this is usually the time they start wearing the funny t shirts about drinking and partying. I would hope that they are still thinking of the image that they portray, but it is a rite of passage for most kids. This is when they start to realize that they are responsible for all of their decisions.

As grown mature adults, we can wear funny t shirts too. I have some that refer back to a couple of eighties movies. I do not think they are offensive, or are they something that everyone will get. Most are just funny to me and my friends who have seen the movies. You can wear funny t shirts well into your senior years, some may be funny to other and some may not. As long as they are age appropriate and you like them, that is all that matters.

Find hundreds of funny t shirts for adults and kids funny t shirts online or contact Shane Hester at WebFirstCreations for quality Clothing Website Templates .

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Shane_Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment