Thursday, April 29, 2010

Funny Pick Up Lines - How to Use Funny Pick Up Lines and Have the Best Chance of Success

Using funny pick up lines will work sometimes, but not always

They need to be used at the right time, the right place and in the right context, so that your chances of them being responsive will be much better. If you approach a girl and you use a line which will make her laugh, then you will automatically have something to talk about with her.

The majority of women will love to talk to someone who has a great sense of humor and is very confident with their approach. In recent surveys, women were asked what attracted them to a man. Besides the usual replies such as good looks, great personality, great sense of style, one of the highest responses was that they wanted a man who had a great sense of humor and used funny pick up lines.

Once you've made the girl laugh, you have immediately broken down the barrier and it will make her feel a lot more relaxed in talking to you. Knowing the correct funny pick up lines to say is a bonus, and being able to deliver them at the right time is the key to having a girl want to speak to you.

Show a lot of confidence when you deliver your funny line and be sure to use direct eye contact. If you have a serious look on your face as you deliver your funny line, or if you stammer or stutter, she is going to ignore you and will be looking for someone else to talk with.

Some pick up lines don't make a lot of sense, but that doesn't matter as long as they're funny. You could put a smile on your face and smirk and show the girl that you are having fun, which gives her the invitation to have some fun with you. Having the right attitude and being confident within yourself will go a long way in helping you to be able to speak to women. It will make you feel much more relaxed when approaching other women as well.

When delivering your pick up lines don't make them smutty, because you are more likely to turn the girl away from you and will show your total lack of respect for her. Using funny pick up lines to flirt with someone can be a challenge, but if you approach it sensibly you are more likely to be successful. Go out and have fun with your pick up lines as the key to being a success in anything you do is to relax and enjoy it.

Here are 20 funny pick up lines that are in good taste and will help you break the ice with the next girl you want to approach. [Results not guaranteed]

1. Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't buy you a drink?
2. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
3. Do you have room in your life for another friend?
4. Does Levi's pay you for wearing those and looking that good?
5. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
6. Do you have the time? [Gives the time] No, the time to write down my number?
7. Excuse me miss... Do you have a cigarette? Actually, I don't want one, I just wanted to start a conversation with you
8. Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?
9. Guy: Did I see u somewhere? Girl: No Guy: Then I must of seen you in my dreams!
10. Hey, don't frown - you'll never know who might be falling in love with your smile.
11. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
12. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
13. I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
14. Oh my god, I thought I was gay... then I met you.
15. Smile if you want me!
16. That's a nice watch [Thank you] Actually, that's a nice dress. [Again, thank you] Come to think of it, everything is nice on you.
17. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
18. You are a beautiful girl, you have probably heard all the great pick up lines, so why dont' you just tell me the ones that worked so we can get past all that?
19. You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your family.
20. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.

How To Make Women Laugh And Fall For You

"When you can make women laugh, you've immediately opened the door to ALL kinds of possibilities." I'm the first to admit - it works. The most successful guys I know use it in their daily interactions with women and it almost NEVER fails to get them 'begging' for more.

Women especially love to be around guys who can show them a good time and make them laugh. It's one trait they find simply irresistible in men who can pull it off. Comedy, humor, laughter works - period.

Guys understand the concept behind it, but not everyone knows HOW to do it -- again and again -- and again. Good news is, I've finally found an excellent and a Surprisingly IN-DEPTH resource to show you how it's done. Visit my Blog How To Get Girls to find out more

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment